Welcome health and wellness professional!
Curious about food psychology? Want to know whether it can support you and how to get started using it? If so, you're in the right place.
- Have you ever felt ‘stuck’ in your work supporting people who are struggling to make changes?
- Do you sometimes feel worn-out, despite your best efforts?
- Are you curious about the role of food psychology and whether this skill set can help the people you’re supporting to reach their weight management goals?
- Download this short Assessment and discover five quick questions that will help you know whether learning food psychology skills will give you the confidence to better navigate unhelpful food issues, so your clients can more easily reach their health and wellbeing goals.
- A Solution You Can Trust: In an independently conducted National Health Service study, individuals lost an average of 5.8kg using Dr Jen’s food psychology appraoch. Some lost up to 32kg over 6 months and were able to stop taking all their diabetes medication.
About Dr Jen Bateman (DClinPsy, BSc)
An award winning Clinical Psychologist and recovered emotional eater, I’m here to inspire health and wellness professionals to feel confident to support clients who are struggling with problem eating and weight concerns.
Get your free Assessment and learn how to start using food-psychology strategies to improve your consultation skills, today. Just click on the 'Get Instant Access Button' now.