Curious about food psychology? Want to know whether it can support you and how to get started using it? If so, you're in the right place.
- Have you tried different diets or weight loss approaches but none have worked for you permanently?
- Do you find yourself eating when you’re upset/stressed or reward yourself with food when you do something good?
- If you eat more than you planned, do you tend to have self-critical thoughts afterwards?
- If this sounds like you, you’ll want to take a minute to do this quick and simple 5 Question Quiz.
- It will give you the definitive answer to whether food psychology – an approach that guides you to powerfully reflect on your thoughts and feelings about food - will support you to more easily reach your health goals.
- A Solution You Can Trust: In an independently conducted National Health Service study, individuals lost an average of 5.8kg using Dr Jen’s food psychology appraoch. Some lost up to 32kg over 6 months and were able to stop taking all their diabetes medication.
About Dr Jen Bateman (DClinPsy, BSc)
An award winning Clinical Psychologist and recovered emotional eater, I love nothing more than to inspire you that food-freedom is within your reach! There’s nothing wrong with you if you’ve struggled to manage your weight using traditional approaches.
Get your Free Quiz and take your most powerful step towards the food freedom you desire, starting today. Just click on the 'Get Instant Access Button' now.